Thursday, February 18, 2010

We Made It!

The flights went smooth and we have made it to China safe and sound! Four other families arrived a day early so we already have quite the crowd. More will arrive tomorrow with the rest arriving on Sunday.

China is still celebrating Chinese New Year and we are witnessing that. We have heard fireworks from the moment we stepped foot off of our bus. Not just little ones the really big ones!!! We arrived at the hotel at 4pm and it is now 7pm and they are going strong. Our guide tells us they will probably go most of the night.

Tomorrow is a free day and we are not sure what we will do. I'm sure we will come up with something good though. Please keep praying, only 4 more days until we meet Evan!

Oh for those of you getting ready to travel I wanted to let you know you could read other blogs in Google reader as long as you don't open up to Blogger. :) I won't be able to respond but when I have some down time I'll be checking on all of you!

Bob, Cheri & Taylor


Noah, Kera and Lia I sure hope your behaving for Michele. We love and miss you very much!



14 comments:

  1. How exciting! Enjoy everything minute. Kathie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for your and cannot wait for 4 more days. Enjoy yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheri-
    I'm so glad you made it safe and sound!!! Enjoy the next few days, even before meeting Evan! You're just a heartbeat away now!!
    When I was there in January, I was able to get a download from www.expressvpn.com that let me access blogger and facebook the entire time. It's free for a month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YEEEEAAAAAHHHHHH! You are THERE, just 4 DAYS!

    Praying and stalking!!! :))) Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you are there!!!! Praying for you all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i will relay message to the kids..thanks it made me laugh..have all five now..everyone is doing great! michele

    ReplyDelete
  7. I talked to Carla today... she is MISSING you! Just a few more sleeps... can't wait to see the story unfold.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We miss you. We love you too.
    from..Noah, Kera and Lia

    they are doing great.. have all five now.. you made me laugh. hope you got a good nights sleep.

    michele

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay...I can't believe you are there!! Yahoo!!! Love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Cheri,

    Glad you guys made it safe and sound.

    Hugs,
    Jonni

    ReplyDelete
  11. Woo-Hoo!!! You are there!
    Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. WHEW!! Glad the flight went smoothly. We are praying for you and soooo excited!! Can't wait to see pic's of our new addition to the family. Enjoy! Love SIL

    ReplyDelete
  13. YAY!!! Praise God you made it safely! I've been sick the past 2 days and haven't made it to the computer so I'm so glad to see these updates! Praying for you all!!! Can't wait to see how your journey will unfold in the next few days! Love you my friend!!!

    ReplyDelete