Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Agency Closed.....Again

Our agency is really getting hit hard by this storm. It is expected to end tonight but I really do not expect anyone to be in the office tomorrow. Actually I'd be surprised if they went in at all this week. Which means we would get all of our travel items (passport, visas, and plane tickets) the day before we leave! *faint* Did I mention I'm feeling a bit stressed?!?! I'm trying to trust in the Lord but feeling a bit overwhelmed right now.

On a positive note we were able to fix our problems with Skype! I fix the problem on our main PC and a wonderful friend fixed it for us on the laptop! It was very easy but I had no clue what I was doing. LOL It will be great to be able to talk with our children when we are gone.

Please keep praying for us and our travel group.

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. PRAYING!

    We got our stuff at 6 PM the NIGHT BEFORE we left. Yep, you read that right. 6 PM the night before we left and we had to be at the airport at 4 AM. My MIL was FREAKING OUT.

    It was also out of AW's control as the Chinese Consulate was not issuing any VISA until after TA was received b/c of the Olympics. And even then, they were taking 2 weeks to process them b/c of the high security.

    I am PRAYING!!! It says on the blog AW is working remotely as much as possible. Let's hope the Consulate has already processed your VISAs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for skype working for you now! Our kids handled the separation so well because we had a skype session every morning.

    Got our stuff from AWAA the day before we left as well...nothing like another thing to worry about while you're preparing your family and household for such a huge journey. Praying along with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying at lease SOMEONE can get there in the office and at least send out your travel items...I know how stressed you must feel and I'm so sorry that you are going through this. I know it will all work out in the end but I also understand it would be so nice to have those documents in your hands ASAP. Praying, praying praying my friend!!!

    ReplyDelete