Wednesday, December 9, 2009

So Tired

I am just so tired of all the delays! Apparently our agency has not sent our paperwork to the Consulate yet. It's been two weeks since our file was cabled. Approval is usually given between 6-14 days after the cable is sent. So we could be looking at another 2 weeks before our Article 5 is issued.

Feeling a bit weary in this process.

**Update -Our information was originally submitted a few weeks ago but our in-country staff was then informed that the DS 230 was missing information as they had updated the forms. They have provided this information to our in-country staff and they are working with the consulate to have it processed as quickly as possible. They will follow up again today and let us know what they hear.**

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Oh Cheri! This is not right! I'm so sorry. I'm praying for you. Feel free to vent your frustrations to me privately if you want.
    Sending you hugs from FL.
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT?! They've not sent the paperwork and they've had it HOW long?! Didn't you even ASK about it a few weeks ago? Wow...I'd be a wee bit angry about that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well that stinks!!! I'm so sorry! UGH!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm hoping for good news for you soon! I know the heartache of the dreaded delays.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thinking of you cheri...

    norie

    ReplyDelete