Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Gearing Up

Not sure when we will travel, I've started gathering items for our trip. Evans clothes are washed and I'm trying to decide what to bring. I think we will start packing his items. His little backpack is full and ready for him to go through. We have enjoyed shopping for items he will need. I think the item we bought that made it real for me was his little toothbrush!

Nothing new to report on our wait for TA. We will be sending him a birthday cake at the end of the month as his birthday is Jan. 1st. Hopefully we will receive pictures. :)

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. So sweet! A toothbrush! I haven't bought anything. I am just not in the right place mentally.

    Maybe someday. It is weird how 2 weeks can make such a huge difference in the wait. I was just thinking today that you'll probably have your TA before we even receive LOA. I hope we both hear good news soon!

    I decided not to send a b-day package since we have no idea when we'll travel. I am still waiting until LOA just in case. I know Joel is in a good foster home. His b-day though is on Saturday. I knew we wouldn't be there for it, but it sure is hard when the day is nearing, isn't it?

    Thinking of you as you wait! Not much longer now hopefully!

    ReplyDelete