Monday, July 13, 2009

Fingerprint Appointment

We have our fingerprint appointment for August 7th!! Bob and I will be taking our notices tomorrow to our local USCIS office and see if we can possibly get an earlier appointment. We leave less than two weeks after our original appointment for vacation and will not be able to be DTC until September. I think we have until September 10th before we have to ask for an extension from China. Believe it or not that will place us at the 6 month mark and to be honest we've been at this since Feb. Feeling a bit frustrated but we are seeing the light at the end of the tunnel! :)

Please pray that we will receive earlier appointment times.
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, you need to be DTC long before 9/10 if at all possible. I hope they can get you in for fingerprints earlier!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What??? Why so long??? Now I'm really depressed for Evan and for y'all and for me! We will not be DTC before Sept. 10 if AWAA can help it, but we're still praying for a miracle there. We shall see.

    One bit of good news … I may be going back after all, at least for part of the trip. :)))

    ReplyDelete