Friday, May 1, 2009

Waiting....

We are still waiting for our clearance from each state that we've lived in. I've read that it took three months for some adoptive families to come back. That would mean we could still have two months to wait before we could even send in our I-800A.

Good news is we will be done with our HS on the 16th! I can hardly wait. I pray that by the time we are done with the HS our clearances will be back and we will be ready to apply for our I-800A. It won't be long after that we can shout that we will be DTC (Dossier to China)! We are looking forward to that day!

As of right now China is not restricting travel but will quarantine anyone who is thought to be sick with the flu for 7 days. I'm sure we will hear more next week. Praying this will all be over with soon.

2 comments:

  1. It is so hard to wait during the paperchase...so very hard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you guys can speed through the paperwork and get to Evan as fast as possible. Good luck. :)

    ReplyDelete