Monday, January 4, 2010

Thank You!!

I just wanted to thank all of you for all of your encouragement the past couple of days! I'm in a much better place and really feel missing Evan's birthday was the icing on the cake so to speak. It won't be much longer and we will see his sweet face.

I received a couple of very sweet emails and was unable to respond. Somehow they ended up getting deleted from my inbox. If you emailed me please send me a little note again. I promise I'll send one back.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. So glad to hear that you are feeling better today Cheri--it is not easy for sure! We can remember together that each passing day is one day closer to having our sons in our arms! I will resend the email I had sent to you last week so you can have that. I wondered if something had happened to it. Take care and keep us posted on your Article 5 status!
    Trish

    ReplyDelete