Wednesday, August 12, 2009

USCIS Approval

We received word today that our case worker at USCIS has approved our I800A for Evan. She pulled our prints off today and told me that we should receive our notice in the mail in the next 2-3 days. Praying we receive the notice by Monday because then I can drive to the capitol yet again and have the state notary done. I'll drop it in the FedEx box to the Consulate and from there it will go to our agency. The question is, will be DTC next Friday or the following Friday?!?!

We see the light!!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. YEAH!!! I hope you got the notary deal worked out!!! I also pray you have a wonderful trip down South!!! We're thinking ahead to being DTC 9/11. It would be strange in a way as that is one year TO THE DAY after we left for China last year. Sounds good to me!!!

    Now if I can just make sure our SW gets that 12 PP report done quickly. I'm sorry yours has been such a pill. It is ridiculous. Agency needs to find another one for your area im (not so) ho!

    CONGRATS on that final piece of paperwork!!!

    ReplyDelete