Saturday, April 4, 2009

Pictures!

We are still working on our paper work for Evan. I wanted to post his pictures for you all to see. We can not post them on our main blog until we get approval from China but because this blog is password protected we can.




This picture we were able to get from someone on his Orphanage Yahoo Group. He is on the far right in the orange sweatshirt. We have been informed by AWAA that we can request updated information, pictures and ask 3-5 questions on him as his paper work is 14 months old. We are not sure how long it will take to obtain this information or whether they will actually send it. Please pray we receive updated information.

8 comments:

  1. How wonderful to have these!!!! And I will pray for an update. I know how it feels to NOT receive one (despite everyone else in our travel group receiving one). So I WILL pray!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so glad to see these pics of evan. hope you can get info you want. joan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheri, he is such a doll! Yeah...we get to see his sweet face :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these!!! But now I want you to travel quickly so I can see him smile as I know he will when he joins your family!

    Hope the update comes quickly. Praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these early pics! I always wonder why they tell the kids to do things, like hold 2 fingers up. "I am not a crook!!" : ) He is a handsome boy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a handsome guy!!! I pray you will get an update soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. He looks so sweet. We are anxious to add him to the family :-) Evan is in our prayers. Love SIL

    ReplyDelete